August Wrap-Up

Hello! I am here today with a list of books I read this month. Enjoy! 


1.) The Selection  by Kiera Cass
I heard a lot of buzz about this story and decided to read it.  I was glad I did. I absolutely fell in love with this story and all of the characters. This is a definite must read.
2.) Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This book was so amazing!! I loved Daemon Black so much! Swoon!  I don't usually read about aliens but I am glad chose this book. It really pulls you in with every word. For my book review Click here
3.) City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
This was the final installment in The Mortal Instruments series. I was sad to end this amazing series go. But Cassandra Clare ended it beautifully. 

Well that's all for my August Wrap-up. I hope you enjoyed! -Gabby



Comments

Popular Posts