Unearthly by Cynthia Hand Book Review

Hello Everyone! So I recently finished Unearthly By Cynthia Hand. This book is freaking AWESOME!! I didn't want to put it down. I can't wait to read the rest of the books. 

Summary:(goodreads)
In the beginning , there's a boy standing in the trees...
Clara Gardner has recently learned that she's part angel. Having angel blood run through her veins not only makes her smarter . stronger , and faster than humans (a word she realizes no longer applies to her) , but it means she has a purpose, something she was put on this earth to do. Figuring out what that is , though , isn't easy.
 Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in town. When she meets Christian , who turns out to be the boy of her dream.(literally) , everything seems to fall into place and out of place at the same time. Because there's another guy , Tucker , who appeals to Clara's less angelic side. 
  As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understand , she encounter unseen dangers and choices she never though she'd have to make between honesty and deceit , love, and duty , good and evil. 
When the fire from her vision finally ignites , will Clara be ready to face her destiny?

Review:
I really enjoyed the plot in this story. The author did a really good job of developing the plot. For one of the first times in forever this book wasn't recommended to me. I saw it in the library and though the cover was really pretty and when I read the synopsis I decided I had to read this book.
  I love Clara's character. You can tell she's strong-willed and cares about others.(Most of the time)  I really enjoyed reading about her coming into the role of her angel-ness. (If that's a word). 
 Her brother and mom really crack me up sometimes. Especially her brother. In this book you will meet characters that you will fall in love with and learn to love. This story will make you smile but also sometimes on the edge of your seat freaking out. I recommend this book to anybody.. Even if you don't likes stories like these , I personally think you will enjoy it. This has become now one of my favorite books. Please pick this up you won't regret. 


Comments

Popular Posts