April Wrap-Up and May TBR

Hello!! So this is my first time doing a wrap-up and TBR. So what will happen is I will tell you all the books I have read this month(wrap-up) and my to be read list of this month(TBR). So here we go!


April Wrap-Up;
1.) Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is book 2 in the Caster Chronicles series. I really love this series though I have yet to see the movie. I will say sometimes this series has slow moments and you wish they would get on with already but it is AWESOME!
2.) The Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. This is book 2 in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. This was a very good book which I already have a review done for. 
3.)The Fault In Our Stars by John Green I also have review for this book posted. Very moving novel.
4)Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.  This is book 3 in The Caster Chronicles. Absolutely loved this novel.
May TBR:
1.) Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is Book 4 and last book in the Caster Chronicles
2.) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3.) Variant by Robison Wells
4.) Paranormalcy by Kierstan White
5.) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Thanks for reading. Be on the lookout for a book review soon!!



Comments

Popular Posts