The Faults In Our Star Book Review/Discussion

 Happy Friday!! So I finally got to read The Fault In Our Stars  By John Green. I've always wanted to read this book and I was so happy when a friend let me borrow it.
  
        Summary:{goodreads.com}
  Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has brought her a few years , Hazel has never been anything but terminal , her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group. Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Review:  I definitely enjoyed this book. It is now one of my favorite novels. I enjoyed the humor, love, and  joy John Green incorporated into this novel.  I am really excited for the movie coming out soon. For starters I love Hazel's personality. She is funny , strong and very determined which is think are attributes all girls should have. Two Words: Augustus Waters. I really loved him in this story. He was my favorite character.  I loved how he isn't afraid to speak his mind and can always make a good joke out of anything. As you read the book you will see Hazel and Augustus's relationship flourish. Though Augustus likes Hazel right off the bat , she doesn't admit it she feels the same way until a little farther in the book. 
  The humor in the book really makes you forget about the sad parts of the story. Which is why I really enjoyed this novel. All the quotes and life-lessons in this book really makes it such a pure and must-read novel. This book really impacted me. There is you will learn and love  from reading this story. Now if you don't like sad stories you may not read it , but please do. The humor makes up for it. :-0
  I definitely give this book 5 stars. I really didn't want to put this book down. Every time someone interrupted me while reading this story I wasn't a happy camper. Be ready sleepless nights! John Green really did astounding job with this novel. Please read if you haven't yet.

Comments

Popular Posts