What's in my purse (Madewell Small Transport Crossbody)

Hello there friends! So today I will be sharing what's in my purse! I got this purse back in January from Madewell which is one of my favorite stores and have been in love with it ever since. This purse is the Small Transport Crossbody. I definitely recommend this bag it is small and cute while allowing you to have a good amount of room inside. So let's get to it! 

So if I don't have anything else in my bag, I absolutely have to have these items! I will have a link to my Kate Spade Wallet below. 


I always keep pens, just in case I ever have to write something down in my notebook/planner. 


These are my number one essentials. I always have lipgloss and scrunchies even in my backpack, travel bag, to my purse. I honestly do not know what I would do without these items. I will leave a link to the lipglosses down below. 

Lastly, I keep a mirror and earbuds, another necessity of mine. 

LINKS // 


Well, I hope y'all I enjoyed this post! I definitely enjoyed writing it. Until next time! -Gabby B. 







Comments

Popular Posts