Post Vacation Routine

Hi, there friends! Even though I did a good bit of traveling last month and not as much this month(which I am not complaining about), I thought why not share my post-vacation routine showing you guys some of the things I do to get back into the swing of things. So let's get started! 

1.) unpack//
No matter how late we get back from a trip, the first thing I usually do is unpack. I may not do my big bag of entertainment as I like to call it, but I will at least make sure that I have my clothes unpacked. 

2.) clean up room/bathroom//
Normally I like to leave everything clean before I go on a trip but in the process of unpacking, I find myself cleaning up. 

3.) Make lists + write in planner //
So making to-do lists are a must for me, this way I know what tasks I need to get finished to help me get my life back on track. 

4.) workout // 
Lately, I have been pretty good about sticking to a workout routine, so when I get back from a trip if I a feeling up to it, I will do a workout even if it something quick like 15 minutes.

5.) rest //
This is always important when I come back from a trip; especially if it has been a long one. I usually try to sleep in or take a nap to help my body reboot and get ready tackle whatever life has for me that day! 


Well friends, that's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed this post. Get ready for some back to school posts coming soon! I am so excited! Until next time! -Gabby B. 

Comments

Popular Posts