summer fashion inspo

hi guys! long time no see. So with summer approaching, I thought I would share some summer fashion inspo with you! 
These items that I have listed above are definitely my staples for this summer! Especially hair scarves. I have accumulated so many over the past few months and honestly can't wait to find scarves with cute summer prints on them!
    I also feel like sandals similar to those I have listed above are so easy to just slide on when you are on the go and can easily go with just about any outfit.
   Floral dresses honestly just give me such summer vibes! They are so flowy and can be dressed up or down. Plus they can be beautifully paired with a denim jacket. I have quite a few floral dresses in my closet and am so excited to break them out this summer.
  Lastly, I love Madewell bags and I feel like in the summer I carry more than I normally do. So having a tote to carry around a book or my planner with me is perfect for days when I am out on the go all day hitting up various spots.


Here are some outfits that I definitely plan on recreating this summer! 


Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your fashion staples this summer? -Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts