SheIn Haul!!

Hi friends!! So if you know me well, I LOVE Shein so very much! I get quite a few of my clothes from there. Now I know people can get a little skeptical when it comes to Shein, I mean clothes at that good of prices can't possibly be worth it?! But it actually can be. My number one tip if you are not sure about ordering something off of Shein, is to read the reviews on that item. Sometime you will even be lucky and customers will upload pictures of them wearing the item so you can get a better feel for how the items will fit! So let's get into the haul! 

So while I did buy some of these items over a period of time, I know there are quite a few gingham pieces, but what can I say, I am obsessed with gingham. I loved all these items so much, my favorite would definitely be the gingham pants! I honestly have never worn patterned pants and buying these was definitely out of my comfort zone. But once I put them on and wore them the other day, I can successfully say I am so glad I bought these pants! They are so cute and fit very snug! 


I hope y'all enjoyed this quick haul! Until next time! -Gabby B. 



Comments

Popular Posts