Night Routine before the first day of school!

Hi there friends! So today I am sharing with y'all a night routine that you can follow the night before the first day of school! So let's get into it!

pamper yourself 
I think it is very important for you to pamper yourself before you go back to school and feel all put together. You can do something as simple as a face mask or go get a manicure or even both of those things and more! Pampering yourself can go as far or as little as you want, as long as you feel relaxed as possible. 
write down goals for the school year
I try to do this every year. I write down goals from academics to just personal goals you hope to accomplish by the end of the school year,

set out your first-day outfit
This is always one of my favorite parts of the night before the first day. I love going through my closet and trying on different pieces until I come to the right outfit for me! 

get your backpack together
No one likes rushing in the morning trying to get their bag together, especially on the first day. So make sure you have your bag together filled with your supplies to save you some extra time in the morning! 

relax & get a good night's rest
Now that you have everything set for tomorrow, just relax & grab your cup of tea, a good book to calm you down and get a good night's sleep! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post & you have a great school year! Until next time! -Gabby B.



Comments

Popular Posts