Back To School Checklist: A Week Before





Hi friends! So today I am sharing a back to school checklist to hopefully help you(as well as myself) transition back to school as smoothly as possible. So let's get into it! 


start going to bed earlier
So I am not even going to pretend like I went to bed early this summer. There were definitely some late nights of reading & binge-watching, and there's nothing entirely wrong with that. Not like we're getting up super early every morning. I definitely think slowly going to bed earlier a week before school starts back will help you get back on track for school & not give your body a total shock when school starts.

finish up any summer assignments 
It is very important that you finish up your summer assignments a week before you got back to school if you have not already. I am sure no one wants to be up doing summer work the night before you go back to school.

get all of your school supplies
school supplies shopping is one of the highlights of my summer. What can I say, I am a sucker for cute stationery & school supplies. So If you have not already, I would definitely get school supplies leading up to school.

come up with lunch/breakfast ideas
If you make the majority of you breakfast & lunch, then this is definitely the time to hit up Pinterest for some ideas, that way when school starts back you are not scrambling around trying to figure out what to make for lunch & breakfast. It would help to make a Pinterest board for all your yummy recipes so they are all there in one place. 

get inspired!!
We all know that back to school time can seem absolutely dreadful but it does not have to be! Go to Pinterest, read blog posts, & definitely check out Youtube for all things back to school, from morning routines to school supplies haul to help you get back into the mindset of school & hopefully make back to school season a little better for you! 

I hope these tips helped you all. When do you go back to school? I start Aug, 8 which is fast approaching. Until next time! -Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts