(Fun) ways to keep learning over the summer!

Hi there!! You know that feeling after summer break when you go back to school and you sometimes feel like you lost all brain cells because I mean hey not like we were trying to learn over the summer. So I thought why not share 5 ways to keep learning some new things while also enjoying it. Hopefully, these tips will help and you can find some new ways to keep learning that way it will not be so hard to get back in the swing of things when school starts back! 

1.) podcasts // 
I have mentioned podcasts before in my summer productivity post. They are honestly so fun and a great way to learn about new topics. You can find podcasts ranging from storytelling, life, being a boss babe and your faith. I think podcasts are a great way to learn about new experiences an life in general. 

2.) read //
This always helps. Now you do not have to read a non-fiction book, you can even stay on top of learning reading good old fiction because you are reading and processing so many words! But if you want to read nonfiction find a book that you would genuinely be interested in. That will help a lot! I honestly feel like this is the easiest tip. Even if you do not feel like reading books, they are a bunch of web magazines to read as well. 

3.) documentaries //
Now documentaries can either be really fun and not so fun. The best way to do this is to watch a documentary on something you actually like. I recently watched the "House of Z" on Netflix on fashion designer Zac Posen, and loved it so much! I love fashion, especially when it comes to learning about what goes on behind the scenes. So this documentary was a perfect choice for me! 

4.) write // 
This is always a pretty easy tip. You can write on just about anything. From starting your own blog to having a journal where you write your thoughts down or ideas. 

5.) take a class // 
So for my final tip, I think it is a good idea to take a class. Whether it is a workout/dance class you have been dying to try or even a crafting class, go for it! It always pays off to be knowledgeable in more than one area. 

So I hope these tips helped you all! Until next time! -Gabby B. 

"The only source of knowledge is experience." -Albert Einstein 

Comments

Popular Posts