A look into my nightstand

Hi friends! So recently I changed some things up on my nightstand/bedside table and I figured I would share with you all on the blog today! 


1.) Lamp 
My lamp gives me such cute and vintage vibes. I am not sure what brand the lamp is as it came from a garage sale. 

2.) Pink Bow
The pink bow I use as an accessory on my nightstand and it came from Forever 21. I wear bows all the time still, so I thought why not add it the nightstand for a cute touch. 

3.) Magazines
I keep all my magazines there, so they are an easy reach for me when I feel like reading them in bed sometimes. The magazines range from store catalogs to Seventeen to Teen Vogue. 

4.) Jewelry
I keep my most worn jewelry on my nightstand so it is always easy to find and not jumbled up with the jewelry I do not wear as much. Here I have a bracelet, two rings, and my beloved Daniel Wellington Watch. 

5,) Journal
I keep my journal on my nightstand so when I am doing my devotionals and reading my Bible in the morning I have it right there to write down all my thoughts. I also usually have the book I am reading at the time on top of the journal as well. 

6.) Perfume
I keep my favorite perfume "Wicked" from Victoria's Secret so when I put on my jewelry for the day,  I spritz on some perfume as well. 

7.) Coaster
The last thing on my nightstand was a coaster that says "All I need today is a little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus". I love this coaster so much and it came from Books-A-Million. It's one of my favorite quotes and I love sitting my drinks on it. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some things you like to keep near you on your bedside table? Until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts