Winter Fashion Staples

Hi there friends!  So even though Christmas is over, it is still winter so I thought I would share some of my favorite fashion staples for the wintertime so let's gets into. 
1.) grey tote
I love pulling out my grey and brown bags during the winter season; something about it so fitting! 

Fuzzy or faux fur coats are always my go-to during winter!  They are so comfortable and keep you warm while also being fashionable at the same time! 

3.) sweaters
I feel like this one is a given during this cold weather. I own so many sweaters and I love pairing them with skirts and my booties. 

I honestly could wear my black booties year round! I love them just that much. My booties always keep my feet so warm while looking cute and complementing my outfit at the same time. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your staples during the winter time? Until next time!-Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts