Study Essentials for Exams

Hi, guys! So I know for many of us exams and finals are coming up, so I thought I would share some of my essentials and tools I use to help me to study for exams. Now obviously you're going to need your study guide and notes as an important essential, but here are a few extra things that will help as well. So let's get started!

So the first essential is food! I absolutely love to snack so here are two of the things I like to have when I am studying. I love the Yogi teas, especially green kombucha. It tastes so good! Also, Curate bars are really good too. They are nutritional bars with fruit and nuts in them and they taste amazing. Plus they're really healthy. Some other snacks I like to have are peanuts, granola bars, and fruit. 
My next tool I always use is Quizlet. This is my life saver in school. Quizlet is a place where you can make sets of flashcards for anything vocab, study guides, you name it. Then also they have study games for you to play based on those flashcards you made. Also, if you ever need to look up a study guide or vocab for a class, someone has most likely made on quizlet. 


Now the next thing I must have is comfy clothes. It is super hard for me to study with jeans on and just feeling uncomfortable with what I have on. So sweatpants, leggings, t-shirts, and comfy shoes are a must for me when studying.

Another important essential for me is having a good study space! I like going to library or coffee shop to study when I get tired of studying in my room. Although sometimes if I am at home I make a study space on the floor in my room or sit at my desk.

It is also very crucial for me to have colorful pens, highlighters, and sticky notes for me to highlight and annotate important things that I know I need study.


Okay and lastly I need some good music! I always have to have music when I'm doing my homework, especially studying. I love listening to the pre-made study playlists that Spotify already has made or I listen to some of my own made playlists. My favorite station with no lyrics on Pandora is the Hans Zimmerman station. It is so cool! It plays different scores from different movies like The Hobbit or The Avengers.  Also, classical music is really helpful when studying as well. 

I hope these essentials can be of some help to you! Good luck studying for your finals and exams. Until next time! - Gabby B. 



Comments

Popular Posts