What To Do After Exams/Finals Are Over!

Hi there! So the other day I finished my exams and suddenly found myself thinking of what do I do now, since I there's no more school work for a while. This gave me the idea to a post on ideas to do after exams and school is over. So let's get started!

1.) Relax
This is very important, because I know this past week I haven't been getting much sleep with studying for exams and I'm sure others have not either. So just maybe lay on your bed and either take a nap or just listen to some music. I did that and it was so relaxing.

2.)Clean out your backpack/binders
Sometimes I leave all of my old school papers in my backpack until school is about to start back up and  I don't like having to clean it out then. So I think it's good to go ahead and clean out everything out school bag and binders that way you won't have to worry about it later.

3.) Write out a Reflection of the Past School Year.
A good thing to do is to write out a reflection of the past school year maybe talking about your favorite moments and things that happened that way you'll have something to look back on and a reminder of what happened that year.

4.) Plan out your Summer
It is also a good idea to plan out things you want to do this summer or when are you going to those things that way you have something to look forward to.

5.) Clean Room
If you're anything like me, sometimes during school year it may be hard to keep your room as clean as you want, so now that you have some extra free time you can clean out your room and maybe even redecorate it for summer!

Okay that's all the tips for today! Good luck on exams/finals. Until next time! -Gabby B.



Comments

Popular Posts