Favorite Inspirational Quotes

Hi there! So one of my favorite things to do is go on Pinterest and read inspirational quotes and reflect on them. So here are a few of my favorite quotes. 

This quote is so important to me because if you do all of these things, you have yourself set up to be on the right track to who you want to be. 

Sometimes it is hard to take time for ourselves and treat ourselves, so I see this quote as a reminder to do so. :)

I see this quote as your life will turn out for the better if you do things for yourself and not to please or impress others. Because if you're living for someone else, the harder it will be to find yourself and do what really makes you happy.


I love this quote so much, because sometimes I have trouble letting go and saying goodbye to things. This quote helps me remember that if I let go of what may be holding me back, I'll be rewarded with a better hello. 

That's all for today! Have a great week! Until next time. -Gabby B,

Comments

Popular Posts