Top 5 Wednesday: Red Covers

Hi guys! I am here with another Top 5 Wednesday! This week's topic is Red Covers. I had a little trouble finding books with red covers , so my choices may not be that great. Anyway , let's get started.
5.) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets-J. K. Rowling
This is the second book in the Harry Potter trilogy and I absolutely loved. Harry Potter is one of my favorite series and it helped sparked my love for reading. 
4.)Reached-Ally Condie
I know this isn't completely red ,but like I said , I had trouble finding red covered books. This is the last book in the Matched trilogy. This is probably one of my favorite dystopian series. If you haven't read please do.
3,)Catching Fire-Suzanne Collins
This is the second book in The Hunger Games trilogy. I probably need to re-read this and Mockingjay before the Mockingjay comes out.
2,)Allegiant-Veronica Roth 
This is the last book in the Divergent series. I am absolutely in love with this cover. It's so pretty!
1.) Vampire Academy-Richelle Mead
The final book on my T5W list. I read Vampire Academy recently and absolutely fell in love. I am glad that was the book I chose to read for one of my first Vampire books.

Well that's all. Have a great rest of the week! -Gabby






Comments

Popular Posts