October Wrap-Up



Hi guys! Hope you had a great October! I didn't read as much as I would like to this month , but hopefully read more this November. Anyway , let's get started!

1,) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I really enjoyed this book. It was actually one of my first books where the main focus was on vampires. If you haven't read many vampire books , check this one out. It was a lot of action and humor , and some romance.  I'm glad I finally picked this book up.
2.)Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
I don't even no where to start. This book was freaking awesome!!! The feels and everything was just too much to handle. I absolutely fell in love with this book and the characters. I can't wait to finish the rest of the series. If you love books that take place in Scotland or fantasy's definitely pick this novel up. You won't regret it. 
3.) Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
I decided to take a break from all of my fantasy novels I was reading and pick up a contemporary novel. This book was really good and I enjoyed every bit of it. Just like any Sarah Dessen book , it really pulls you in. 
4.) Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton
So I have been waiting for this book to come out for months and when it finally came out , I had to grab it. Although I am halfway in , I love this book and the concept behind it is genius.  I can't wait to see how the rest of the story turns out. 

Well that's all guys. Hope you have a great Sunday. Bye!!! - Gabby






Comments

Popular Posts