Fall Time Cozy Time Book Tag!

  
Hi there!  I'm here with another book tag! I saw this book tag from one of my favorite booktubers: Jesse The Reader. It was originally created by Novels and Nonsense. So let's get started! 

1.) Crunching Leaves - choose a book with reds/oranges/yellows on the cover.

I choose Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The colors on this book are absolutely beautiful. I love how the reds and oranges are mixed together. It's so amazing. 

2.) Cozy Sweater - It's finally cold enough to wear cozy clothing: what book gives you the fuzzies?

The Maze Runner-James Dashner 
I love this book so much! The Movie adaptation is great! It's a little different and weird that I'd choose to this seeing as it isn't warm and fuzzy at all. 

3.) Fall Storm - The wind is howling and the rain is pounding - choose your favorite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day. 

The Selection-Kiera Cass
This book is one of my favorite fantasy novels. It's a easy read, that will captivate me and keep me distracted on a rainy day. 

4.) Cool Crisp Air -What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

City of Bones-Cassandra Clare
This is the first book in The Mortal Instruments series. I would love to trade places with Clary. Although there are a few bad things going on in her life. I think it'd be super cool to be a Shadowhunter. It'd be fun to wear all the cool gear and most of all FIGHT the BAD GUYS. :) 

5.) Hot Apple Cider - What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest , hottest thing?

Doon- by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
This book is so beautifully written and all of it is just simply amazing. I hardly ever hear people talk about this story. It's freaking amazing! I love how it takes place in Scotland , the authors do such a good job of describing Scotland. It sounded so beautiful. It's amazing how they have a such a good heroine, who makes you want to join the adventure with her. Please pick this book up. I promise you won't regret it. 

6.) Coats , Scarves , and Mittens -The weather has turned cold and now it's time to cover up-
What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in pubic?

Obsidian-Jennifer L. Armentrout
I sometimes like covers of books with the guy and the girl who's in "love". But this isn't one of times. I would so hide this cover , it's not the best at all. I hate that because this book is so freaking AWESOME!  I read this book in one day. I don't normally do that unless a book really captivates me. Even when they tried to fix the covers it still didn't look all that great. 

 7.) Pumpkin Spice-What's your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods. 
 
I love peanut butter cookies and green tea for the fall time. Although sometimes I eat and drink these even when it isn't fall! Green Tea Kombucha is my favorite type of green tea because it has a little more fruity/sweet flavor than regular green tea. 

Well that's all for this tag. I don't really have anyone person to tag , so I tag all of you! If you decide to do this tag , leave a link below in the comments! Have a great rest of the week. -Gabby





Comments

Popular Posts