Taylor Swift Book Tag

Taylor Swift Book Tag!

Hello there! Since I am a fan of Taylor Swift ,I decided to do the Taylor Swift Book Tag. I am not sure who originally created this. But let's get started. :) 
Questions: 

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
 For this question I had to really think about , and unfortunately I couldn't come up with an answer.

2. Red - pick a book with a RED cover.

   For this question I pick Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The last book in the Divergent Series. 

3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic

A book that makes me feel nostalgic would have to be Wonder by R. J. Palacio. It's a book near and dear to my heart and I love it very much. 
  .
4. Love Story - pick a book with forbidden love.

For this I would have to pick City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. It's the second book in The Mortal Instruments series.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
A bad character I couldn't help but love was Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments series.I know I should hate him , and I do sometimes , but I really love him. 

6. Innocent  - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

For this I would have to say The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Although the ending was ruined for me , it didn't stop me from enjoying the book. 

7. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

I feel like Simon from The Mortal Instruments goes through a lot of character development throughout the series because of a lot of the things that has happened to him. 

8. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release.

My most anticipated book release is Endgame by James Frey. It sounds so good. 

9. Forever and Always - pick your favorite book couple.

My favorite book couple is Four and Tris(Fourtris) from Divergent.  I fangirl over them so hard. 

10. Come Back, Be Here - pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

Any of my The Mortal Instruments  books or companion novels. Those books are my babies! 


BONUS QUESTIONS:
11. Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.

The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak. This book gave me quite a few emotions and I just couldn't handle it. 

12. Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.

Ender's Game  by Orson Scott Card. This book is simply awesome!  I don't care what anybody else says. 

Comments

Popular Posts