September Wrap-Up

Hello! Today I decided to do my September Wrap-Up of all of the books I've read in the month of September. Let's get started.
1.) Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I really enjoyed this novel. It was a great retelling of Dorothy and the Wizard with it's own personal touch. For my book review Click here.
2.) Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth. This book was so amazing. I really learned more about Four and his life before Dauntless and Tris. I am so glad Veronica Roth wrote this novel. The feels were definitely going on while reading this novel.
3.) Animal Farm by George Orwell. I had to read this book for school and I was so excited because I've always wanted to read this book. It was really great and funny novel. The reason behind this novel and why the author wrote it was pure genius.
4.) The Death Cure by James Dashner. This was the final book in The Maze Runner trilogy. It was really good. I felt that it was a great ending to the series and I fangirled throughout the whole story. I loved this trilogy so much  I almost didn't want to finish it. But it had to be done. BTW; Maze Runner movie was great!! 
5.) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
I've always heard about how good Vampire Academy is so I decided this month I would read it. Although I am only halfway in it, it's so amazing!! I really like this book and can't wait to finish and continue this series. Don't let the title or cover fool you. It's a good book. I promise. :) 

Well that's all. I hope you have a great rest of the week. :)

Comments

Popular Posts