Top 5 Wednesday: Top Books That You Weren't Expecting To Like But Did

Hello! So I am finally getting around to doing another Top 5 Wednesday. This week's topic is Books You Weren't Expecting To Like But Did. So let's get started.

     
5.)Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
I had to read this book for a class and didn't expect to like the book that much , but I absolutely love it and the series!!!! It's my favorite science fiction novel.
4.) Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children- Ransom Riggs
I was kind of cautious in reading this book. I loved the concept and everything , I just wasn't sure if I would like the novel just because I've never read a book like this before. But it was freaking awesome!
3.) Beautiful Creatures- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I saw the trailer for this movie when first came out in February 2013 but I never saw the movie. So I decided to read the books about a year later and fell in love with the series. Although the movie wasn't the best this series was phenomenal. 
2.) Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
I heard a somebody talking about this book and saying how good it was. But I was kind of wary about reading this because I never read a book about Scotland. But now I love this book and can't wait to read the second book. The authors did a really good job with this novel.
1.) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
This book was absolutely astonishing. I never expected to like a vampire book especially with this title , but it was completely amazing story with a lot of humor and action. Exactly what I like in a novel. 

Well that's all for now. I hope you have a great rest of the week! - G







Comments

Popular Posts