Weekly Hangout- Feb 25





hello! So today I am starting a new "segment" or "series" (not really sure what you would call this) here on the blog called "weekly hangout". As we all know this blog is called Gab's Hangout so weekly hangouts will be a weekly post where I update on the things in my life such as what I am reading, listening to, eating, etc. I have been thinking about doing this since last year so here's to better late than never! So let's get into it.

one// Nike mid blazers (pictured above)
I bought these shoes for myself as a birthday present and I am in love with them! They are very comfy and of course so cute!  I think I will be getting good use of out of them.

two// The Piano Album-PJ Morton
I have listened to PJ Morton in the past and when I saw he put out a new album last week, I had to listen. This album is amazing because PJ Morton takes his current songs and some gospel songs and sings them all on piano. It is simply amazing. Plus he has guests on some of the songs. Definitely give this a listen. I like how he played his own songs and had some gospel songs as well.

three// Emma by Jane Austen
I am currently reading Emma by Jane Austen right now and loving it! one of my goals this year is to read all of Austen's books. I am starting with Emma since the movie is coming out next month (which I am really excited about)

four// The Bold Type
The Bold Type is one of my favorite shows and it is back on for season 4! I was finally able to catch up this weekend and I think it is going to be a good season! If you love fashion, New York, or the magazine world definitely check this show out.

five// bookstagram
In case you do not know what this is, this is basically the community of Instagrammers who post about books. I have recently joined at the end of last year as (@theliteraryvogue-if you want to follow). I have always followed so many bookstagrammers and have been wanting to make mine account so I just finally went for the plunge. I have enjoyed it so much so far and have talked to many kind and amazing people.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this first installment of weekly hangout. See ya next time!

Comments

Popular Posts