nyc trip + haul

hi friends!! So last week for Thanksgiving I was in New York City because I had the amazing opportunity to march in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with my marching band at school. It was the coldest Thanksgiving in a long time. Although marching in the cold was pretty brutal that Thanksgiving Day it was amazing to be surrounded by so many amazing people and see celebs (Ella Mai, Ashley Tisdale, & Rita Ora). But while in New York, we had the chance to shop around the city and in times square for about 2 days, so I thought why not share what I bought. This was my second trip to NYC and I swear I fall in love each time! So enjoy this post. 






Haul// 

OLD NAVY



FOREVER 21

FREE PEOPLE 



URBAN OUTFITTERS

plaid bow scrunchie


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and had a great Thanksgiving!! 




Comments

Popular Posts