Summer trends 2018

Hi there friends! I know, I know, it has been awhile and I really have missed blogging. It is such a creative space for me to share the things I love! But now that summer is here, I am back and ready to try (once again) to be a consistent blogger. So I thought what better way than showing you guys some summer trends that I have seen lately on Instagram and different fashion articles. So I hope you enjoy and let's get right into it! 

CLOTHES

1.) floral dresses //  I have always been a fan of floral dresses and just floral in general. If you look in my closet you will see various floral items, especially dresses. These can be very cute with a small handbag and a denim jacket. 
women's j.crew mercantile ruched-waist dress in vintage floral - women's dresses



2.) puff sleeves //  These sleeves definitely give me 80s and 90s vibes. I think they are very cute paired with a nice pair of jeans and a nice heel. 
• Street CHIC • ❤️ Curated by Babz™ ✿ιиѕριяαтισи❀ #abbigliamrento

Slide View: 1: UO Off-The-Shoulder Puff-Sleeve Top
urban outfitters puff sleeve ($29.99)                                            

0

3.) button-down dresses//  I have these dresses all over my Pinterest, I think they are just absolutely adorable. 

buttondown dress

Slide View: 1: UO Amber Button-Down Linen Midi Dress

ACCESSORIES 
1.) statement earrings// Normally I am a hoop or pearl kind of girl when it comes to earrings but lately, I have been really digging big statement earrings, especially ones from Madewell.

Slide View 2: Bryce Canyon Tassel Earrings


2.) Belt Bags( fanny packs 2.0) //  I find these absolutely adorable and can be found almost anywhere now,(shein, forever21, nastygal, urban outfitters). 
Step 2: High-low, it’s me.
pic from Nastygal



3.) Basket bag// Okay so these have my heart! I think they are just so beautiful and can be styled so effortlessly. 

Turns Out This Classic Bag Trend Is Living Its Best Life via @WhoWhatWear


Straw Circle Crossbody Bag - A New Dayâ„¢ - image 1 of 4

SHOES

1.) mules // These shoes have recently made a comeback and I am here for it! These shoes can perfectly without just about anything. 
Slide View 1: Carlin Flat

Bogota Pink Shoes - Luca + Grae


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know which trend you are looking forward to rocking this summer. Until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts