roasted chickpea recipe

hi there! So today I am here to share an easy recipe for you guys to try this summer! roasted chickpeas! Back when I was eating a mostly plant-based diet chickpeas were always my go to snack so I figured why not try to learn how to make my own at home! 
I found a recipe on Pinterest so click here to check out more in-depth instruction.

What you will need:
can of chickpeas
garlic powder
ground cumin
smoked paprika
onion powder
sea salt
black pepper
olive oil

mix all these ingredients and then set them aside. 

1// once you have drained the chickpeas and dried them, let them bake at 400 for about 15 minutes naked on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.

2// after that. take them out of the oven then drizzle olive oil on the chickpeas until evenly coated. Then sprinkle the spices over the chickpeas and then back in the oven they go for another 10 minutes.

3.// then after that take the chickpeas out of the oven again and stir them around, and put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes. 

4// once that is done turn the oven off and crack the oven door until chickpeas seem crispy enough to your liking. 

the boom! you got yourself some tasty chickpeas! 


well, I hope you enjoyed this quick and fun recipe! until next time! -Gabby B.


Comments

Popular Posts