My favorite planners + picking the best planner

Hi guys! So I really love planners/agendas! They bring me so much joy, I now that sounds crazy but trust me, it is so true. I look forward to every summer picking out a new agenda. Since I have a had my fair share of agendas so I thought I would share some of my fave agendas that I have used as well as some other planners that are really good too, whether they be for school or work! so let's get into it! 

So during my freshman year of high school, I had a Lilly Pulitzer agenda, which I absolutely loved, then this past school year I used the ban.do agenda. I decided to make the switch just because I liked the covers a bit more for the ban.do agendas. But this year I have decided to go with the Lilly agenda in the print "Sparkling Sands" which is seen above. To be honest I think both Lilly and ban.do planners are really great. They have amazing covers, filled with cute sayings on the inside, as well as some pretty awesome stickers. The one thing I would say is different is that the Lilly agendas have pages for when you travel to help you plan your vacations. 
Click Here for the Lilly Pulitzer agendas
Click Here for Ban.do agendas(plus they have really cute agenda accessories!)
Also,  Kate Spade has really cute and fun agendas similar to Lilly and ban.do

So let's say you want a planner that may be a little bit more extensive and detailed for your life, then Erin Condren and Day Designer planners are a good fit for you! Especially if you're a teacher like my mom then you're going to love Erin Condren's Teacher Planners specifically designed for teachers! Day Designer planners are really good for those of you who have your days planned out by the hour since that is the exact set up of them! I would definitely check out Erin Condren and Day Designer planners if it sounds like something for you. Plus they have really cute covers! 




Well, I hope this blog post helped y'all decide what kind of agenda you may want! Agendas are so helpful to your day to day life, and it's even better to write in since they are just so cute and fun! What agendas do you like best? Until next time! -Gabby B. 


 


Comments

Popular Posts