Fall Fashion Guide/Trends 2016

Hi there!! So Fall is officially here and I couldn't be more excited! Fall is my favorite season, and one of the reasons for that is the fashion and how I get to dress during the fall time. So I thought why not share some fall trends for this year that I have noticed on Pinterest, from magazine articles, and even NYFW. So let's get started! 

1.) Shearling Jacket //

Okay so the first trend I have seen is shearling jackets. I think these are so cute and will definitely keep you warm as the cool temperatures are approaching.You can always find a faux shearling jacket if you don't want one actually made from animals fur. Either way, they'll still look cute! 

2.) Logo sweats//

Logo sweatshirts became a trend in the 90s and now they're coming back in full swing this fall!(even though they've still come back around before now)  I love these kind of sweatshirts like the adidas one, so I'll definitely try and get me one for this fall season. 

3.) Dressed-up bohemian //

Now this season there's come the term "dressed-up bohemian". So instead the normal bohemian style, it s added with a little flair and dressed up a bit. which mainly consists of dresses and skirts. I love the images above so much! 


4.) Plaid// 

A major fashion trend seen at NYFW was the idea of plaid outfits. Plaid is actually one of my favorite prints to wear, whether that be a skirt, or flannel. So I'm really excited to wear some plaid styled outfits this season!

Well these are some of the trends that I have seen for fall 2016! I hope they help you and you can find some inspiration from them. Until next time!-Gabby B. 





Comments

Popular Posts