Top 5 Wednesday: Books You'd Want To See as TV Shows

Hey guys!! Happy May. Sorry I haven't posted in a while school's been keeping me busy. Today I'm going to do a T5W. Which is Books you'd want to see as a TV show but it can't be a movie. That was really hard because there are books I think would be a good television show but it was a movie. So let's get started! 

1.) Cinder -Marissa Meyer 
I absolutely loved this novel and always thought it would be cool if it'd be seen on TV. 

2.) Matched-Ally Condie 
This is one awesome dystopian novel. I loved all the cool sci-fi and futuristic parts to it. I think these aspects would make an awesome television show. 

3.) Alice in Zombieland 
I recently read this novel. I though the setting and the fact that it's about zombies would make an fantastic TV show. There isn't many television shows about zombies that are really popular, besides The Walking Dead. 

4.) Dorothy Must Die-Danielle Paige 
A lot of times people say this would make a good movie , but I feel like it be better as a TV show. 

5.) Obsidian-Jennifer L. Armentrout
This book was freaking awesome!!!! While reading it, I was able to picture all the scenes so perfectly and I think it would make an fun show.

That's all for today! I hope you have a good day! - G




Comments

Popular Posts