May Wrap-Up/June TBR 2015

Hey guys!! I feel like I haven't posted in forever!! Now that school is out and exams are over I'll have more time to post and read! Here's a list all the books I read this month.

1.) Cress- Marissa Meyer 
This is the third book in the Lunar Chronicles. I have to say it was really great book and I enjoyed reading the novel. It had been a while since I last read a Lunar Chronicle book so I forgot a few things but I'm really excited for the final book Winter to come out. 

2.) Much Ado About A Nothing-Shakespeare
Image result for much ado about nothing book
I had to read to this book for English class and I loved it! It was my first time reading Shakespeare and this novel was so funny. Even the movie adaptation. :)

3.) Blood Red Horse- K.M. Grant
Image result for blood red horse
This book I read for History class. I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. But it wasn't completely dreadful! 

4.) The Wicked Will Rise- Danielle Paige
This is been my favorite read this month. It's the sequel to Dorothy Must Die. I'm almost done with and loving it so far!! 

JUNE TBR:
1.)Vanishing Girls- Lauren Oliver
2.) Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare
3.) Frostbite - Richelle Mead

Hope you have an booktastical day!! -G

Comments

Popular Posts