Most Anticipated. Spring Releases of 2015

Hey guys! So spring is coming very soon and I'm so excited!! It has been a very cold winter in Alabama. So today I decided to do my most anticipated spring releases. Enjoy! These are in no particular order.

1.)Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
Image result for vanishing girls lauren oliver
I've heard so much buzz about this book all over the book world. It sounds really good. It's about a two inseparable sisters , who've become estranged. Once one of the girls disappears. the other thinks she's just playing games. But then another girl disappears. So then the sister figures this must be serious and goes on a mission to find her other sister before it's too late.

2.)Wicked Will Rise- Dorothy Paige 
This is the sequel to Dorothy Must Die. Just in case anyone hasn't read that book yet , I won't say what this is about in case it could be a spoiler. :) This book was one of my most anticipated books of 2015. To check out that post Click Here

3.)A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J. Mass
 Image result for a court of thorns and roses
This is a new series by Sarah J. Mass. I've always wanted to read her novels since I've heard so many great reviews about them and they sound really good.  This is supposed to be Beauty and The Beast retelling with faerie lore. 

4.) Boy Band- Jacqueline E. Smith
Image result for boy band jacqueline e smith
I'm really excited to read this novel! The protagonist Melissa has a best friend with who's in the hottest boy band in the world. After touring and hanging out with the band for a long time , she's gotten the hang of things. As their lives get crazier , Mel tries to do everything she can to keep up while coping with ridiculous rumours that follow the band around. One of them being pretending like she doesn't have a crush on her best friend, although she does. 

5.) The Orphan Queen-Jodi Meadows
Image result for orphan queen jodi meadows
I'm not entirely too sure what this book is about. I'm okay with that. I sorta want to go into the novel not knowing anything. But I do know it's about a awesome female protagonist who goes to take back her kingdom that's been destroyed long ago. Apparently she's like a long-lost princess.

So that's all for now. I hope everybody has a wonderful day/night. Happy Early Spring. BTW if you're looking for a good lifestyle blog my best friend Anna just made one and it's really cute! It's called 3verything Happy. To check it out Click Here!  -G


Comments

Popular Posts