Winter Re-Read-A-thon Update 1

Hello!! So on Monday the Winter-Re-Read-A-thon started Monday! I Since it's a pretty long read-a-thon I decided to update my progress on what I'm reading every 2-3 days. If you want to see my tbr post Click Here, So let's get started.

Monday(Day 1): 
I started re-reading The Selection by Kiera Cass and I read 168 pages. I felt that was a pretty good start to the read-a-thon. 

Tuesday(Day 2):
I didn't have that much time to read on Tuesday so I only read 36 pages more into The Selection.

Wednesday(Day 3):
I finished The Selection which consisted of reading 123 more pages. 

Total books read:1
Total pages read:327

That's all I've read for the first 3 days of the re-read-a-thon. If you are participating in the Winter Re-Re-A-thon, comment down below about how's it going for you and what you're reading!  I hope everybody has a Merry  Christmas/Happy Holidays. -Gabby  


Comments

Popular Posts