Winter re-read-along TBR

Hi guys! So I am participating in the Winter Re-Read-A- thon hosted by Alma from Diary of a Book Lover. To check out the goodreads group Click Here. Basically what the Winter Re-Read A-thon is a 12 day read-a-thon from December 22 to January 2. During this read-a-thon all you're doing is re-reading some of your favorite books or even novels that you'd like to re-read again. So here's the books I plan on reading for the read-a-thon. 

1.) The Selection by Kiera Cass
I've love this novel so much! It's one of my favorite fantasy ya books. I recently bought the second book , so I decided to re-read this to refresh my memory so I'll be ready for the next book in the series. 

The Kind of Friends We Used to Be-Frances O'Roark Dowell
This was a great contemporary novel. I enjoyed it very much. Some aspects of it I can compare to my own life. My mom actually picked this book for me by randomly picking coordinates for my bookshelf. 

Divergent-Veronica Roth
Divergent is my favorite book in the whole wide world!! I literally love everything about it!  So when I get the chance to read it again why not?

Well that's all for today! I hope you guys have an amazing rest of your week! Bye!! - Gabby


Comments

Popular Posts