Back to School Essentials

hey! So with back to school season fast approaching I thought it would be time to whip up some back to school posts. Besides Christmas, back to school season is probably my favorite time of the year. I know, feel free to call me crazy. But think about it. There is something so thrilling about getting all your school supplies and clothes and just general essentials. So today I am rounding up my essentials for school. I think this will be good for both high school and college. I am starting college this year so who knows what new essentials I might discover But for now I am going to share the trusty essentials that I have used for years! 

1.) planner
I can not stress enough how crucial a planner is. I honestly would be lost without mine. Not only can a planner help you keep up with your academic schedule but it also just helps you schedule out your life. I love writing down the things I have to do in my planner and seeing it written out. That way I know what I have planned each day.

2.) lipgloss
If you know me you know that lipgloss is my number one essential. I always make sure I have lipgloss or even Carmex with me. It is good to keep on you that way you can keep your lips moisturized, but also if you feel like you are not focusing in class it gives you something to do. 

3.) comfy shoes
This is a must to have, especially if you are in college and walking to and from classes. But I think having a cute but comfy shoe is a nice addition to your outfit as well without hurting your feet. I love my pink new balances that I got from J. Crew cause they look cute with a denim dress or just sweatpants.

4.) cardigans
I am always cold. So I made sure every day that I had a light jacket or cardigan with me when I was in school. That way as soon as I got cold I could throw it on no problem. 

5.) reusable water bottle
I feel like this goes without saying but just in case, it is so smart to bring your own water bottle to school with you. This way you get your water intake in and stay hydrated. Also, it gives you another small task to do in class if you need to wake yourself up. 

6.) scrunchies
I wore a scrunchie on my wrist a lot in school. This is because some days I would need to put my hair up or sometimes it just made for a cute accessory. But either way, having a scrunchie nearby will be very beneficial for the school year. 

7.) hand sanitizer
And our last but certainly not least essential. I always keep hand sanitizer on me cause lets say school carries a lot of germs and we need to make sure we are protecting our hands as best as possible. Plus right when you go to lunch it is good to put some on. 


Well, I hope y'all enjoyed these tips! I am excited about all the upcoming posts! Until next time. :) 


Comments

Popular Posts