favorite podcasts!!

Hi there!! So over the past year, I have really been enjoying listening to podcasts! I started out listening to one or two and know my Spotify library is flowing with podcasts from all different types of content.  I think podcasts are truly amazing because there are podcasts on just about anything you could possibly want to hear. So today I will be sharing a few of my favorite podcasts with you all! 

The Gals on the Go podcasts run by Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio, who are YouTubers. I have been watching both of their channels for many years and when I found out they were making a podcast, I was ecstatic and have listened to every episode!  Danielle and Brooke talk about so many topics from school, productivity, to life! A podcast truly for gals on the go. I would definitely recommend their podcast to any girl looking for relatable content. 

This podcast is run by none other by Sadie Robertson. I love Sadie Robertson so much and she runs this podcast very well! Each week she has a new guest and halfway thru her podcast she calls her mama and they have the cutest chats!  I definitely would recommend this podcast if you are looking for any Christian/Faith-based podcasts! 

Girl Boss Radio is run by Sophia Amoruso, founder of Nasty Gal. Girl Boss was the first podcast I ever listened to! I love hearing the different girl bosses that Sophia interviews and how they share their success stories as well as giving some pretty amazing advice! 

Julie Solomon runs this podcast and she gives great advice to those who run blogs, websites, and on all things social media! If you are looking for some great content on growing your brand I would definitely check her out. 

Lastly, we have Jenna Kutcher who runs the Goal Digger Podcast. She also shares advice for people in the blogger/creator industry. She is so inspirational and always has the greatest content on her podcasts! 

Well, I hope y'all enjoyed this podcasts! What are some of your favorite podcasts and do you listen to some of the ones I mentioned above? Until next time! -Gabby B. 





Comments

Popular Posts