Winter Break Netflix Recommendations

hey friends!! I know, I know it has been a long while and gosh I sure have missed having the time for blogging and posting on social media! But now that I am on winter break, I really want to try and get back into the swing of blogging and keep to it. One of my favorite things about winter break is finding new shows or movies to watch on Netflix. So today I am going to share some shows/movies that are great to watch if you are in need of some recommendations while you are on break.

1.) The Crown(tv show)
The Crown follows the life of young Queen Elizabeth and it is such a good show so far. I just started it. So if you like history and or shows involving royals, definitely check it out! 

2.) The Christmas Prince
I am sure everyone has heard of this movie. It's new to Netflix this year and such an amazing movie, although a little cheesy. Definitely has some Hallmark vibes going on. 

3.) Gilmore Girls (tv show)
Now Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows. I am sure almost everyone has probably heard of this show even if they have never watched it. It is such a great drama and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. 

4.) New Girl (tv show)
This is such a great comedy about a girl who moves in with 3 guys and all of their adventures together. This show will definitely have you laughing, especially with Zooey Deschanel as the lead. 

5.) Stranger Things (tv show)
I am sure we have all at least heard of Stranger Things, and let me say this show is awesome! I literally binge watch this show like my life depends on it. I definitely recommend it, but be wary there can be some graphic/bloody scenes if you are not into that. 


So those are some of my recommendations and I hope y'all decided to watch them! Comment some of your recommendations you have on Netflix. Until next time! -Gabby B.





Comments

Popular Posts