favorite albums of 2016 //

Hi there! I know, it has been a long time since I posted. My only excuse is I have got to get better with time management. Since I am currently on winter break I have been thinking of ways to become better at blogging and have fun with since this is something I really want to do. But as 2016 comes to a close I decided I would post about my favorite albums that were released this year! I love music and definitely had some albums that were on repeat this year, so let's get to it! 

1.) A Seat at the Table// Solange
released: September 30, 2016
Image result for a seat at the table
Okay, I'm sure by now most of us has all the buzz over Solange's album. I can't even begin to put into words how amazing this album was. Each song spoke so much truth and left you wanting more. Plus the music and beats in this album were simply the best. I sure hope Solange goes on tour soon. 

2.) Glory Days // Little Mix
released: November 18, 2016
Image result for Little Mix Glory Days
Little Mix is my favorite girl group and each time they put out an album, I play it on repeat forever and forever. Well, this album was so awesome and it had different styles and tones from the other albums. In my personal opinion, I really feel like this was such a personal album from Little Mix and was simply full of hits! 

3.) Illuminate // Shawn Mendes
released: September 23, 2016
Image result for illuminate shawn mendes
Shawn Mendes is my favorite male singer and I have been a fan of him for a loooong time. I have always been inspired by him in his music and the way that he writes such powerful lyrics. I think this album had a lot of depth to it and you get to feel all the emotions from each song. 

4.) Georgica Pond// Johnnyswim
released: October 14, 2016
Image result for Johnnyswim Georgica Pond
I discovered Johnnyswim this year and instantly fell in love with them and their music. They also write such amazing music and lyrics that you'll just want to have their songs on repeat. If you have never listened to Johnnyswim give them a listen you won't regret it. Their musical style is so unique I think anyone would love it. 

5.) Death of A Bachelor// Panic at the Disco
released: January 15, 2016
Image result for Panic! at the Disco Death of a Bachelor
This is probably my favorite P!ATD album yet. The sound of it was so cool and there were some amazing songs like "Don't threaten me with a good time" and "Victorious" that I definitely keep on repeat. 

6.) Mind of Mine // Zayn
released: March 25, 2016
Image result for zayn mind of mine
This album was wonderful!  I loved every song along with the sound of Zayn's voice and the style of his music really spoke to me. I love this album very much.

7.) Hard Love // Needtobreathe
Image result for needtobreathe hard love
Needtobreathe is one of my favorite bands and this is now my favorite album by them. I felt it was a different sound than the other albums but I liked that! The music and songs within in this album were so good! I kept this album on repeat for such a long time as well. 

Alright well here are my favorite albums of 2016. I think this was definitely a great year for albums. Well, unil next time! (hopefully, that won't be a long time) - Gabby B.

Comments

Popular Posts