My favorite things about Fall

Hi there! So as I have said before how much I love fall, here are my favorite things that I love about this beautiful season! 

1.) weather //
The weather is always so nice during fall time in my opinion. I love how it's not too cold or too hot but just right. Plus I can start transitioning from my summer wear to fall clothing. 

2.) color of leaves// 
I love the pretty reds, browns, and yellow color that the leaves change. I love taking pictures during the fall time especially the leaves because the colors always look so gorgeous. 

3.) fashion //
I love the style of scarves, sweaters, and booties during the fall time! Those are all my favorite styles of clothes to wear and I just feel like fashion during the fall time is always the cutest! 

4.) decorations//
Besides decorating my room for Christmas, I love decorating my room for fall! I have my twinkle lights up and mini pumpkins around my room plus a fall scented room spray. It makes me so happy because my room smells and looks like fall! 

5.) tea //
I drink tea all the time, but for some reason, I just feel like it's most fitting during the fall time! It's so cool to try the different fall flavored teas.

6.) cozy socks //
I love socks and especially fuzzy socks because it's one of the things that keeps me nice and warm when its gets cold in the house. 




Comments

Popular Posts