Reading Habits Book Tag

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School's been keeping extra busy.Today I a going to be doing the Reading Habits Book Tag. 

1.)Do you have a specific place for reading?
I actually don't. I can read almost anywhere. It's kind of weird , but I think my favorite place to read is on the couch. 

2.) Bookmark or a piece of paper?
A bookmark , but if I don't have one sadly I have to dog ear my pages until I can get my hands on a bookmark. 

3,) Can you stop anywhere in a book or do you have to stop at the end of the chapter?
 I can stop anywhere although I don't like to. So I try to stop at the end of a paragraph.

4.) Do you eat or drink when you're reading?
Yes  I do. But I make sure I'm very careful, 

5.) Music or TV on when reading?
I don't like to have it on , but if it is like when my family or someone may have it on , I'm good at tuning it out. 

6.) One book at time or several?
I'd rather read one book at time. But when I have to read books for classes sometimes its several.

7.) Reading at home or elsewhere?
 I don't have a preference , like I said I can read almost anywhere. 

8.) Reading out loud or silently?
I'd read silently. For some reason it's easier for me to read and concentrate that way. 

9.) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Sometimes I'll skim ahead to see what's going to happen next if  I feel something big is happening. I tell myself don't read ahead but it's really hard sometimes.

10.) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
 I try to keep it new, but if the spine breaks I won't be completely heart-broken. 

11.)  Do you write in your books?
If it's my textbook or something for class I will , but never in a novel. 

12.) Who are you tagging? 
 I tag anyone who wants to do so. ;)

Well that's all for today. I'm going to try to update more and again sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's snowing at my house and I'm so excited! ;) - G 



Comments

Popular Posts