February Wrap-Up 2015

So hey guys! I'm here with my February Wrap-Up. It wasn't the best reading month for me because half of the books I read this month was for school. But enjoy! 
1.) The Great Wide Sea- M.H. Herlong 
This was the first book I read this month and it was for English class.  I really enjoyed this novel although it was a little hard for me to get into , but I ended up really liking it. 

2.) The Pearl - John Steinbeck
This was also for English class. I absolutely loved The Pearl. There were so many symbolic and imagery moments in this story. This was my first time reading a John Steinbeck novel and I was glad this was my first one. 

3.) Confessions of a Hater- Caprice Crane
My best friend recommended this book to me and it was so hilarious!! I needed a book to get me out of a reading slump and confessions of a hater was just that. It was a little serious at times, but I think it was a good change to read a novel with a lot of humor in it. 
4.) The Selection Stories
 So The Selection trilogy is probably my favorite series ever!  I loved reading this novella because you get to know more about Maxon(the prince) and Aspen(the guard) and how they felt during certain parts of the novel. You really see how much they cared for America. The feels that I got while readings this novel was amazing! It was my favorite book I read this month. I can't to read the other novella. 

Well that's all for now. I hope you all had a wonderful February full of great reads and I'll see you soon. -G



Comments

Popular Posts