Time management tips//

Hi, there friends! I know it has been a long while. I have so dearly missed posting and writing new posts; the main reason I have been struggling so much is that frankly, I have not been all that great with my time management between trying to write posts, manage all of my classes, and on top extracurriculars. So with my schedule being jam-packed, it has been harder for me to prioritize blogging. But lately I have found a few ways to more wisely manage my time so let's get to it!

1.) Write out how much time you are going to spend on each task//
So I have started allotting how much time I will spend on a task, whether that be homework, chores, piano, etc., that way I know I will be able to give some time here and there to all tasks I need to get done. Even if some time spent on one task is shorter than the other because it is better to give some time than none at all.

2.) Alternate your tasks between days
Now true we can say "I can totally get everything in one day"; and true maybe we can but we will probably be worn out and exhausted by then. So sometimes what I will do is say I'll work on one task that takes a couple days to get through or needs to be done multiple times a week and say for example I will work on it Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Then, on the off days work on a different task.

3.) Don't overextend yourself
Make sure between all the time that you spend trying to manage your busy lives that you have "off" or relaxing days to just regroup and take your mind off of things. Because if we are always "go go go" and do not ever take time for yourself, then you will get worn out and it will become harder to manage everything. I know from experience.


Well, sweet friends, I hope this post helps you guys! If you have any other tips for time management, please do leave them in the comment section. Until next time! -Gabby B.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts