Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Required Reading


Hello! Long time no see. Today I'm going to be doing Top 5 Wednesday's Favorite Required Reads, So your favorite books you were required to read for school. So let's get started! 


1.) The Maze Runner- James Dashner. I read this book in the 7th grade and I loved it!!!! Now the TMR series is one of my favorite book series and I can't wait for The Scorch Trials movie to come out.

2.) Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte. 
I read Jane Eyre this summer for summer reading assignment and I didn't expect to like it as much as I did! It was so good and probably one of my favorite books I've ever been required to read 

3.) The Outsiders- S.E. Hinton
 I also read this in the 7th grade and it was so amazing! I loved every bit of and couldn't put it down. The movie is awesome too! 

4.) Wonder- R.J. Palacio
I read this in 6th grade for summer reading and it really changed me. It's was such a nice and moving story.

5.) Chasing Lincoln's Killer- James Swanson. 
I read this in 8th grade for summer reading. I was so excited to read it because I love reading about history and anything involving Abraham Lincoln/Civil War Era.

Well that's all See ya soon! -G 

Comments

Popular Posts