Top 5 Wednesday:Favorite Books of the Year so Far!

Hey!! So this weeks Top 5 Wednesday is your favorite book of the year so far. So let's get started. These are in no particular order. 

The One-Kiera Cass
This was the first book I read this year and I absolutely loved it!! The Selection series is one of my favorite series. To read my review on The One Click Here

2.) Confessions of A Hater-Caprice Crane 
This book was so hilarious!! and had me laughing in almost every chapter. If you're looking for a good comedy I definitely recommend this novel. 

3.) Alice in Zombieland- Gena Showalter 
This was my first time reading a YA novel about zombies and it was AMAZING!! Everything about it from the humor and kick-butt action. It made me complete! For my book review Click Here.

4.) The Wicked Will Rise- Danielle Paige 
This is the sequel to Dorothy Must Die. The sequel was really awesome! Although I'm really sad we have to 2017 for the last book. That's a long time! 

5.) Vanishing Girls-Lauren Oliver
Image result for vanishing girls
This book was one of my most anticipated reads of 2015 and it did not disappoint! It was my first time reading a book by Lauren Oliver and I loved every piece and part of it! 

That's all of the books!! Bye! - G

Comments

Popular Posts